We have the answer for Wore down crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Wore down Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Wore down. This clue last appeared November 19, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Wore down crossword clue should be:
- ERODED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
- ERODED (adjective)
- worn away as by water or ice or wind
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Portending Crossword Clue
- Buffalo team Crossword Clue
- Video game giant Crossword Clue
- “Jane Eyre” author Crossword Clue
- Supplement, with “out” Crossword Clue
- More jittery Crossword Clue
- Japanese fish dish Crossword Clue
- Frodo, for one Crossword Clue
- Scale abbr Crossword Clue
- Sea spouter Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.