We have the answer for Xylophone kin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Xylophone kin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Xylophone kin. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Xylophone kin crossword clue should be:
- VIBES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- XYLOPHONE (noun)
- a percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators; played with small mallets
- VIBES (noun)
- a percussion instrument similar to a xylophone but having metal bars and rotating disks in the resonators that produce a vibrato sound
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Bakers supply Crossword Clue
- __ bean Crossword Clue
- Wont happen as long as Im around and a summary of 20- 26-/45- and 37-Across? Crossword Clue
- Turn over __ leaf Crossword Clue
- Hard-to-like person Crossword Clue
- Only a fool would want a little calendar on their timepiece! Crossword Clue
- Landscaping bush Crossword Clue
- Chase off Crossword Clue
- Wunderkind Crossword Clue
- Rippled pattern Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.