We have the answer for "What was I thinking?" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for "What was I thinking?" crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
“What was I thinking?” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Grouch Crossword Clue
- Telly watcher Crossword Clue
- Wilt Crossword Clue
- MSN rival Crossword Clue
- Cabbage unit Crossword Clue
- Nevada city Crossword Clue
- “Air” director Affleck Crossword Clue
- Sch. supporters Crossword Clue
- Slender weapon Crossword Clue
- Donate Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THINKING (adjective)
- endowed with the capacity to reason
- THINKING (noun)
- the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
- DOH (noun)
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - October 23 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 29 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 30 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 23 2022
- Universal Crossword - August 19 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “What was I thinking?” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.