We have the answer for Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Like the name Rob Banks, for a criminal crossword clue should be:
- APT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BANKS (noun)
- English botanist who accompanied Captain Cook on his first voyage to the Pacific Ocean (1743-1820)
- LIKE (verb)
- prefer or wish to do something
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- LIKE (adjective)
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- conforming in every respect
- LIKE (noun)
- a similar kind
- a kind of person
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Easter flower NYT Crossword Clue
- Group of notes that often sounds sad NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
- Did some summing NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of technology in some modern military aircraft NYT Crossword Clue
- Places of bliss NYT Crossword Clue
- The “S” of A.S.A.P. NYT Crossword Clue
- Scribble absentmindedly NYT Crossword Clue
- Do some threadwork NYT Crossword Clue
- Gossip, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.