We have the answer for Choir director’s note locator crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Choir director’s note locator Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Choir director’s note locator. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Choir director’s note locator crossword clue should be:
- PITCHPIPE (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LOCATOR (noun)
- a person who fixes the boundaries of land claims
- DIRECTOR (noun)
- the person who leads a musical group
- someone who controls resources and expenditures
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Spadelike gardening tools Crossword Clue
- Sneaky trick Crossword Clue
- LL Bean rival Crossword Clue
- Boot-shaped country Crossword Clue
- Ultra-chic stockings Crossword Clue
- Banisters Crossword Clue
- Partner of crafts NYT Crossword Clue
- Very sharp, as the newest TV series Crossword Clue
- Beef or pork Crossword Clue
- Clay-baking oven Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.