We have the answer for “Don’t just stand there!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Don’t just stand there!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Don’t just stand there!”. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Don’t just stand there!” crossword clue should be:
- SIT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JUST (adverb)
- (used for emphasis) absolutely
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- JUST (adjective)
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- of moral excellence
- SIT (verb)
- work or act as a baby-sitter
- show to a seat; assign a seat for
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Pull gently Crossword Clue
- Carrier to Amsterdam Crossword Clue
- Sister of Maggie and Bart Crossword Clue
- Uninterrupted transitions Crossword Clue
- Botanical garland Crossword Clue
- Philosopher Wittgenstein Crossword Clue
- Not achieved Crossword Clue
- Persian or Siamese Crossword Clue
- Impressive feats Crossword Clue
- Agent Smith’s nemesis in a film tetralogy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.