We have the answer for Irish name meaning “lover of hounds” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Irish name meaning “lover of hounds” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Irish name meaning “lover of hounds”. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Irish name meaning “lover of hounds” crossword clue should be:
- CONOR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRISH (noun)
- whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
- MEANING (adjective)
- rich in significance or implication
- MEANING (noun)
- the message that is intended or expressed or signified
- the idea that is intended
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fairy lookalike NYT Crossword Clue
- Be in the red Crossword Clue
- New Haven Ivy Leaguer Crossword Clue
- God who lent his name to a weekday NYT Crossword Clue
- Texas terminus of I-35 NYT Crossword Clue
- Meds often come in them, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- House floor manager? NYT Crossword Clue
- Coral __ Crossword Clue
- Pester with little bites NYT Crossword Clue
- Rhinoplasty target, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.