We have the answer for Longtime NPR call-in show crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Longtime NPR call-in show Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Longtime NPR call-in show. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Longtime NPR call-in show crossword clue should be:
- CARTALK (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LONGTIME (adjective)
- having existed or persisted or continued in a particular role or state for a long time
- CALL (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- make a prediction about; tell in advance
- CALL (noun)
- the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- a demand by a broker that a customer deposit enough to bring his margin up to the minimum requirement
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Group photo pose during a rush NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” NYT Crossword Clue
- Jeep successor NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- Writers’ org. with apt initials NYT Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
- Impertinent sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Brand once produced by Dow Chemical NYT Crossword Clue
- Say “You’re so-o-o cute!,” e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Wuthering Heights setting Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.