We have the answer for Lamb's coat crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Lamb’s coat Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- President Jackson or Johnson NYT Crossword Clue
- Wallet items, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Praying ___ (insect) NYT Crossword Clue
- Closely aware NYT Crossword Clue
- Degree from a creative writing program: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Evergreen tree with red berries NYT Crossword Clue
- Landlocked country of southeastern Africa NYT Crossword Clue
- Tallest U.S. president, at 6’4″ NYT Crossword Clue
- Airline with hubs in Denver and Newark NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a good deal? NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAMB (noun)
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- LAMB (verb)
- give birth to a lamb
- FLEECE (noun)
- outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
- FLEECE (verb)
- shear the wool from
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.