We have the answer for Tallest U.S. president, at 6'4" crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tallest U.S. president, at 6’4″ Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Closely aware NYT Crossword Clue
- President Jackson or Johnson NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamb’s coat NYT Crossword Clue
- Airline with hubs in Denver and Newark NYT Crossword Clue
- Often-dreaded part of the week NYT Crossword Clue
- Wallet items, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Degree from a creative writing program: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a good deal? NYT Crossword Clue
- Saying nothing NYT Crossword Clue
- More strange NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LINCOLN (noun)
- capital of the state of Nebraska; located in southeastern Nebraska; site of the University of Nebraska
- 16th President of the United States; saved the Union during the American Civil War and emancipated the slaves; was assassinated by Booth (1809-1865)
- PRESIDENT (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.