We have the answer for President Jackson or Johnson crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
President Jackson or Johnson Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Mean dog NYT Crossword Clue
- Constellation component Crossword Clue
- Landlocked country of southeastern Africa NYT Crossword Clue
- Wallet items, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Praying ___ (insect) NYT Crossword Clue
- Tallest U.S. president, at 6’4″ NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a good deal? NYT Crossword Clue
- More strange NYT Crossword Clue
- Saying nothing NYT Crossword Clue
- Lamb’s coat NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRESIDENT (noun)
- the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
- ANDREW (noun)
- (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; brother of Peter; patron saint of Scotland
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.