We have the answer for Lower arm bones crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Lower arm bones Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Premier Sunday Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past Premier Sunday Crosswords.
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Flicks like “Moonstruck” and “Pretty Woman” Crossword Clue
- Like sticky weather Crossword Clue
- Figure skater Slutskaya Crossword Clue
- Fan of ’40s jazz Crossword Clue
- Travel from Kansas to Utah, e.g Crossword Clue
- Landlord’s log Crossword Clue
- Jimmy of “NYPD Blue” Crossword Clue
- Loss due to carelessness Crossword Clue
- “Make Room for Daddy” actor Rusty Crossword Clue
- Macramé workers, e.g Crossword Clue
You can play the Premier Sunday Crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BONES (noun)
- (used in the plural) a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- LOWER (verb)
- cause to drop or sink
- move something or somebody to a lower position
- LOWER (noun)
- the lower of two berths
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.