We have the answer for Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Releases longer than singles and shorter than LPs crossword clue should be:
- EPS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINGLES (noun)
- badminton played with one person on each side
- tennis played with one person on each side
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Scouring pad brand Crossword Clue
- G-o-e-s l-i-k-e t-h-i-s Crossword Clue
- The Songbird Supreme Crossword Clue
- Mothers of lambs Crossword Clue
- TV show with a season titled ‘Coven,’ for short Crossword Clue
- Wok or skillet Crossword Clue
- Transportation for Aladdin Crossword Clue
- Class with kickball Crossword Clue
- Key above ~ Crossword Clue
- Career goal for some academics Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.