We have the answer for Sleeve end crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Sleeve end Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Sleeve end. This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Sleeve end crossword clue should be:
- CUFF (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword March 15 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUFF (verb)
- hit with the hand
- confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- CUFF (noun)
- shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
- the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- SLEEVE (noun)
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- small case into which an object fits
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Deli meat Crossword Clue
- Bygone times Crossword Clue
- Raced Crossword Clue
- Director Wertmuller Crossword Clue
- High cards Crossword Clue
- Leather worker Crossword Clue
- You serious? Crossword Clue
- Body art, for short Crossword Clue
- Crosses, as a stream Crossword Clue
- Blubber NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.