We have the answer for Very sharp, as the newest TV series crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Very sharp, as the newest TV series Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Very sharp, as the newest TV series. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Very sharp, as the newest TV series crossword clue should be:
- INHD (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHARP (adjective)
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- SHARP (adverb)
- changing suddenly in direction and degree
- SHARP (noun)
- a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
- a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
- SERIES (noun)
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- a serialized set of programs
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Novelist Ferber Crossword Clue
- Price-regulating groups Crossword Clue
- ‘Garfield’ canine Crossword Clue
- Sounded impressed Crossword Clue
- Where to buy crusty desserts Crossword Clue
- __ Bay (St. Pete’s water) Crossword Clue
- Visiting across the sea Crossword Clue
- Happens again Crossword Clue
- Undecided, on a TV schedule Crossword Clue
- Fraction of a min. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.