Roblox Wacky Wizards delivers a new update each week, which is now known as Wacky Weekends! The patch will sometimes bring us a new ingredient, and just about always give us some new potions to brew. We will have all of the information you could want about this week’s that is set to be the Ghost Update in this post!
You can find every potion that exists in the game with our Wacky Wizards Potions List post!
Wacky Wizards Ghost Update
The next patch for Wacky Wizards is the Ghost Update, which will be released at 2pm PT on October 22nd, 2021! The new ingredients are the GhostHunter Gear, which is a temporary item that you can get from the Ghost Hunter NPC. The permanent ingredient is the Ghost, which you can get by following our how to get the Ghost guide!
The Ghost is pretty easy to get, just head over to the Ghost Hunter who is near the Halloween area with all of the items you can purchase with Candy. Talk to them and they will give you the GhostHunter Gear. Throw that in your Cauldron and brew the potion. Drink that and you will get the Ghostbuster Equipment. Use that equipment on Ghosts that spawn all over the map. Once you’ve dispatched 10 ghosts, you can talk to the Ghost Hunter again to get the Ghost ingredient!
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 265: Ghostbuster-equipment potion – GhostHunter Gear (Get ghostbuster equipment)
- 266: Levitation potion – Ghost (Levitate like a ghost!)
- 267: Echotoplasm-melt potion – Ghost + Chilli (Become a melting ghost!)
- 268: Ghost-bee potion – Ghost + Honey (Become a Ghost Bee!)
- 269: Grim-reaper potion – Ghost + Undead (Become the grim reaper!)
- 270: Flying-dutchman potion – Ghost + Fish (Become the flying dutchman!)
- 271: Ghost-vision potion – Ghost + Rotten Sandwich (Enter the Ghost Dimension!)
- 272: Marshmellow-giant potion – Ghost + Giant’s Ear (Become a giant marshmellow man!)
- 273: Teal-pacghost potion – Ghost + Brain + Fish (Become a teal pacghost!)
- 274: Ghost-elephant potion – Giant’s Ear + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost elephant!)
- 275: Ghost-foryxe potion – Foryxe’s Head + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost Froyxekiwi!)
- 276: Ghost-jandel potion – Jandel’s Head + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost Jandelkiwi!)
- 277: Ghost-lizard potion – Chameleon + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost lizard!)
- 278: Ghost-pig potion – Ghost + Pet Tags (Get a pet ghost pig!)
- 279: Ghost-snake potion – Pool Noodle + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost snake!)
- 280: Ghost-spider potion – Spider + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost spider!)
- 281: Ghost-unicorn potion – Fairy + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost unicorn!)
- 282: Ghost-pumpkinpet potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a ghost pumpkin pet!)
- 283: Scared potion – Ghost + You (Get scared!)
- 284: Red-pacghost potion – Ghost + Brain (Become a red pacghost!)
- 285: Pink-pacghost potion – Ghost + Brain + Fairy (Become a pink pacghost!)
- 286: Orange-pacghost potion – Ghost + Brain + Dynamite (Become a orange pacghost!)
- P124: Ghost-forcefield potion – Ghost + Frozen Egg (Get a ghost forcefield!)
- P125: Ghost-penguin potion – Frozen Egg + Pet Tags + Ghost (Get a pet ghost penguin!)
Last Week’s Update
Last Week’s Zombie Update brought the new ingredient is the Undead Skull, which you can find out where to get in our how to get the skull guide! You can also get the single use ingredient Manu by locating it on the map.
To get the skull you will need to slay some zombies, which are found in the graveyards around the map. Here are our recommended weapons for killing zombies:
- 191: Pig Launcher potion – Gun + Pet Tags (Fire gurt)
- 192: Poison hair potion – Gun + Spider (Fire gurt)
- 185: Flamethrower potion – Gun + Chilli (BURN PEOPLE!)
- P117: Sabre potion – Superhero Cape + Boxing Gloves (VOOOSH)
The Pig Launcher is really good because it deals a lot of damage when you land the shot! The Rushhh potion (Giraffe Hoof + Honey) is also good for evading their attacks.
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 248: Skeleton-spine potion – Undead (Grow a skeleton spine!)
- 249: RIP potion – Undead + Rotten Sandwich (Placed in a grave)
- 250: Skeleton arms potion – Undead + Fairy (Get skeleton arms!)
- 251: Frankenstein potion – Undead + You (Become Frankenstein!)
- 252: Giant-cyclops potion – Undead + Giant’s Ear (Become a Cyclops!)
- 253: Bone-gloves potion – Undead + Boxing Gloves (Bone Gloves!)
- 254: Skull potion – Undead + Brain (Grow a skeleton head!)
- 255: Zombie-fish potion – Undead + Fish (Become a Zombie Fish!)
- 256: Mr-explosion potion – Undead + Dynamite (Mr-explosion potion)
- 257: Skeleton wings potion – Undead + Bird (Grow Skeleton Wings!)
- 258: Skull-legs potion – Undead + Giraffe Hoof (Grow skeleton legs!)
- 259: Demon-girl potion – Undead + Spider (Run around possessed!)
- 260: Pet-pumpkin potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Pet Tags (Get a pet pumpkin)
- 261: Bone-bow potion – Undead + Gun (Get a bone bow)
- 262: Fire-spine potion – Undead + Chilli (Get a pet pumpkin)
- 263: Manublox potion – Manu (Become Manublox!)
- 264: Zom-bee potion – Undead + Honey (Become a ZOM-BEE)
That’s everything we currently know about this update that was released for Wacky Wizards! We will be covering all aspects of this new addition to the game, so be sure to check out the Wacky Wizards section of our website.