Roblox Wacky Wizards delivers a new update each week, which is now known as Wacky Weekends! The patch will sometimes bring us a new ingredient, and just about always give us some new potions to brew. We will have all of the information you could want about this week’s that is set to be the Zombie Update in this post!
You can find every potion that exists in the game with our Wacky Wizards Potions List post!
Wacky Wizards Zombie Update
The update for October 15th, 2021 is the Zombie Update! This will likely continue the shenanigans that started in the previous update, and bring us some new Halloween based stuff to do in the game. We will have all of the details of this next patch in this post!
To get the skull you will need to slay some zombies, which are found in the graveyards around the map. Here are our recommended weapons for killing zombies:
- 191: Pig Launcher potion – Gun + Pet Tags (Fire gurt)
- 192: Poison hair potion – Gun + Spider (Fire gurt)
- 185: Flamethrower potion – Gun + Chilli (BURN PEOPLE!)
- P117: Sabre potion – Superhero Cape + Boxing Gloves (VOOOSH)
The Pig Launcher is really good because it deals a lot of damage when you land the shot! The Rushhh potion (Giraffe Hoof + Honey) is also good for evading their attacks.
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 248: Skeleton-spine potion – Undead (Grow a skeleton spine!)
- 249: RIP potion – Undead + Rotten Sandwich (Placed in a grave)
- 250: Skeleton arms potion – Undead + Fairy (Get skeleton arms!)
- 251: Frankenstein potion – Undead + You (Become Frankenstein!)
- 252: Giant-cyclops potion – Undead + Giant’s Ear (Become a Cyclops!)
- 253: Bone-gloves potion – Undead + Boxing Gloves (Bone Gloves!)
- 254: Skull potion – Undead + Brain (Grow a skeleton head!)
- 255: Zombie-fish potion – Undead + Fish (Become a Zombie Fish!)
- 256: Mr-explosion potion – Undead + Dynamite (Mr-explosion potion)
- 257: Skeleton wings potion – Undead + Bird (Grow Skeleton Wings!)
- 258: Skull-legs potion – Undead + Giraffe Hoof (Grow skeleton legs!)
- 259: Demon-girl potion – Undead + Spider (Run around possessed!)
- 260: Pet-pumpkin potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Pet Tags (Get a pet pumpkin)
- 261: Bone-bow potion – Undead + Gun (Get a bone bow)
- 262: Fire-spine potion – Undead + Chilli (Get a pet pumpkin)
- 263: Manublox potion – Manu (Become Manublox!)
- 264: Zom-bee potion – Undead + Honey (Become a ZOM-BEE)
Last Week’s Update
The Spooky Update was last week’s release and brought a bunch of Halloween themed stuff to the game. There’s now the candy currency that you can use to unlock the Pumpkin ingredient, and some limited-edition cauldron skins.
Here are the guides we wrote so you can get caught up:
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 233: Pumpkin-head potion – 2021 Pumpkin (Protects you from ender!)
- 234: Headless-horse potion – Giraffe Hoof + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the headless horse)
- 235: Jackbomb potion – Dynamite + 2021 Pumpkin (Drop a jack-o-bomb)
- 236: San potion – Beans + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Sans)
- 237: Skelly potion – Spider + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the skeleton)
- 238: Dave potion – Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Skellington)
- 239: Broomed potion – Witches Brew + 2021 Pumpkin (Fly on a broom as a witch!)
- 240: Pumoodle potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Get pumpkin noodle arms!)
- 241: Skull-arms potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Spider + Pool Noodle + Chameleon (Get skeleton noodle arms!)
- 242: Pump-legs potion – Giant’s Ear + 2021 Pumpkin (Grow pumpkin legs!)
- 243: Handed head potion – Brain + 2021 Pumpkin (Grab your own head!)
- 244: Youkin potion – You + 2021 Pumpkin (Youkin potion)
- 245: Pump-gloves potion – Boxing Gloves + 2021 Pumpkin (Pumpkin Gloves!)
- 246: Sweet-shot potion – Gun + 2021 Pumpkin (Fire candy!)
- 247: Candy-poop potion – Rotten Sandwich + 2021 Pumpkin (Poop candy!)
- P123: Sus-O-Ween Potion – Hat of Gears + Beans + 2021 Pumpkin (Become Sus Of Ween!)
That’s everything we currently know about this update that was released for Wacky Wizards! We will be covering all aspects of this new addition to the game, so be sure to check out the Wacky Wizards section of our website.