In the middle of every week is a brand new update for Wacky Wizards known as Wacky Wednesday! This patch will sometimes bring us a new ingredient, and just about always give us some new potions to brew. We will have all of the information you could want about this week’s Wacky Wednesday that is set to be the Gun Update in this post!
You can find every potion that exists in the game with our Wacky Wizards Potions List post!
Wacky Wizards Gun Update
The Wacky Wizards Gun Update released on September 8th, 2021 at 1pm PST.
The new update brings the Level section to your Potion Book. You will be able to level up your character and earn new titles and increase your level. At each level increase, you will earn Gems and a new reward!
You can earn experience by creating potions that are listed in the Spells section of the book. The more you unlock, the more experience you will get. You can get the Gun Ingredient by reaching level 9!
This update also brought the new premium ingredient called the AirStrike. This can be purchased with gems from the shop. If you’re a fan of cauldron skins, you can purchase the Tire Stack for a limited-time in the shop.
- 182: Bullet potion – Gun (A simple gun)
- 183: Dynamite slinger potion – Gun + Dynamite (Sling dynamite!)
- 184: Giant-ray potion – Gun + Giant’s Ear (Shoot people with a giant ray!)
- 185: Flamethrower potion – Gun + Chilli (BURN PEOPLE!)
- 186: Bee-cannon potion – Gun + Honey (Fire bees!!!)
- 187: Shrink ray potion – Gun + Fairy (Make people smaller!)
- 188: Beangun potion – Gun + Beans (Fire beans)
- 189: Watergun potion – Gun + Fish (Squirtttt)
- 190: Poopy-gun potion – Gun + Rotten Sandwich (FIRE POOP)
- 191: Pig Launcher potion – Gun + Pet Tags (Fire gurt)
- 192: Poison hair potion – Gun + Spider (Fire gurt)
- 193: Buxshoot potion – Gun + Robux (Fire Robux)
- P93: Airstrike potion – AirStrike (Call in an airstrike)
- P94: Shrink-beam potion – AirStrike + Fairy (Hit people and shrink them to death)
- P95: Freeze-gun potion – Gun + Frozen Egg (FREEZE PEOPLE!)
- P96: Bee-swarm potion – AirStrike + Honey (Bee Swarm!)
- P97: Big-gun potion – AirStrike + Giant’s Ear (Get a very big gun!)
- P98: Gun-fire potion – AirStrike + Gun (Fire guns… what?)
- P99: Freeze storm potion – AirStrike + Frozen Egg (Create a storm that freezes players)
- P100: Throw nukes potion – AirStrike + Dynamite (Throw nukes)
- P101: Fire napalm potion – AirStrike + Chilli (Fire Napalm)
- P102: IED potion – AirStrike + Beans (Spawn a bean can IED)
Last Week’s Update
Last week brought the Goblin Village Update, which added many different Goblin NPCs and a quest to complete for them. If you could feed each of them the right stew, you will earn yourself the Frog ingredient.
You can make the following potions with the Frog ingredient:
- 166: Frog potion – Frog (Become a frog!)
- 167: Frog-legs potion – Giraffe Hoof + Frog (Grow Frog legs!)
- 168: Prince potion – You + Frog (Become a cursed prince!)
- 169: Tadpole potion – Fish + Frog (Become a tadpole!)
- 170: Thicc potion – Giant’s Ear + Frog (Grow big legs)
- 171: Banging-feet potion – Dynamite + Frog (Explode when you jump)
- 172: Grapple-tongue potion – Brain + Frog (Use your frogs tongue)
- 173: Hibernation potion – Rotten Sandwich + Frog (Go to sleep)
- 174: Infinite potion – Fairy + Frog (Infinite double jump)
- 175: Lilyjump potion – Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Frog (Double jump and place a lily!)
- 176: Eyes potion – Chameleon + Frog (Grow eyes that stare at people… creepy…)
- 177: Bounce-high potion – Bird + Frog (Jump higher!)
- 178: Lilypad-jumping potion – Bird + Giraffe Hoof + Fairy + Frog + Frog (Jump on a lilypad infinitely!)
- 179: Frog-boxing potion – Boxing Gloves + Frog (Wart… Boxing… Gross…)
- 180: Wall walker potion – Giraffe Hoof + Frog + Spider (Walk on walls)
- 181: Eeely potion – Pool Noodle + Frog
- P90: Lilypad-morph potion – Magic Seed + Frog (Morph into a lilypad)
- P91: Control-jump potion – Zeus’s Beard + Frog (Control your jump height!)
- P92: Uni potion – Hat of Gears + Frog (Ride a unicycle)
That’s everything we currently know about the Gun Update for Wacky Wizards! We will be covering all aspects of this new addition to the game, so be sure to check out the Wacky Wizards section of our website.