We have the answer for Aussie who visits New York in a 1986 hit movie crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Aussie who visits New York in a 1986 hit movie Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Destines to a dire fate Crossword Clue
- Swarming insect Crossword Clue
- Ambulance wailer Crossword Clue
- ___ blanche Crossword Clue
- Brand with a Serene Sky line Crossword Clue
- Stable strap Crossword Clue
- House cat’s sunning spot Crossword Clue
- 2016 Olympics host, familiarly Crossword Clue
- “I’m freezing!” Crossword Clue
- Impertinent Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUSSIE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Australia
- MOVIE (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.