Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Came to a permanent stop crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Came to a permanent stop Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Came to a permanent stop. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Came to a permanent stop crossword clue should be:
- ENDED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENDED (adjective)
- having come or been brought to a conclusion.
- PERMANENT (noun)
- a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals.
- PERMANENT (adjective)
- continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place.
- not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Baby coyote Crossword Clue
- Covered with frosting Crossword Clue
- Just OK Crossword Clue
- Stockholm residents Crossword Clue
- Fury Crossword Clue
- ___ de parfum Crossword Clue
- Treaty Crossword Clue
- Secret supply Crossword Clue
- Companionless Crossword Clue
- Planet known for its rings Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.