We have the answer for Crunchy sandwich on toast crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Crunchy sandwich on toast Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Crunchy sandwich on toast. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Crunchy sandwich on toast crossword clue should be:
- BLT (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SANDWICH (verb)
- insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects
- make into a sandwich
- SANDWICH (noun)
- two (or more) slices of bread with a filling between them
- TOAST (noun)
- a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- a person in desperate straits; someone doomed
- TOAST (verb)
- propose a toast to
- make brown and crisp by heating
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
- NASA launch Crossword Clue
- Ultra-chic stockings Crossword Clue
- __ Bay (St. Pete’s water) Crossword Clue
- ‘Look __ when I’m talking to you!’ Crossword Clue
- Custard-filled pastries Crossword Clue
- __-friendly (good for the environment) Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Boot-shaped country Crossword Clue
- Visiting across the sea Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.