7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Like spongebob’s pants, we have the answer below.
Like spongebob’s pants 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Like spongebob’s pants in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SQUARE (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SQUARE (adjective)
- characterized by honesty and fairness.
- providing abundant nourishment.
- SQUARE (noun)
- a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views.
- the product of two equal terms.
- SQUARE (adverb)
- firmly and solidly.
- in a straight direct way.
- SQUARE (verb)
- make square.
- turn the paddle; in canoeing.
- PANTS (noun)
- (used in the plural) underpants worn by women.