7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Classic rock group led, we have the answer below.
Classic rock group led 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Classic rock group led in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- ZEPPELIN (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ZEPPELIN (noun)
- German inventor who designed and built the first rigid motorized dirigible (1838-1917).
- a large rigid dirigible designed to carry passengers or bombs.
- CLASSIC (adjective)
- of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc..
- well-known and long-established in form or style.
- CLASSIC (noun)
- a creation of the highest excellence.
- an artist who has created classic works.