In the Roblox Wacky Wizards November 24th, 2021 update of the game we were given the Turkey to obtain! If you’re hoping to find out how exactly you get this new ingredient, we will walk you through the exact steps you need to take to get it! You will be able to create a bunch of different potions and other fun stuff with this newly added ingredient to the game.
You can find every potion that exists in the game with our Wacky Wizards Potions List post!
How to get the Cooked Turkey Ingredient
Time needed: 5 minutes.
The Turkey is a pretty easy to get ingredient in Wacky Wizards. Just follow the steps listed out below, and you will have it in no time!
- Head to the waterfall area near Dumpster Diver Dan
You can either fly over there or use the obby that is nearby. Flying does not penalize you in anyway, but it is a bit more fun to climb up the wall to get to the turkey.
- Grab the Alive Turkey
Once you’re at the top of the mountain area, you will see a turkey in a nest. Click on it to grab it, and Oz will tell you that you need to bring it to the cannon and get rid of it!
- Launch 20 Turkeys
Run over to the cannon that is in the middle of the cauldrons. Place the turkey inside and it will launch out of the area. You will now need to launch 20 turkeys in around 90 seconds. They will spawn all around the cannon, so just click on them and throw them in the cannon until you’ve done 20 turkeys!
- Get the Turkey Ingredient
Once you have launched the 20th turkey into the sky, Oz will say good work and the ingredient will be available on your table to use!
The plain Turkey ingredient is the “Alive Turkey” that is on the mountain near the obby/waterfall area!
Here’s a list of all of the potions that use the Turkey ingredient:
- 328: Turkey potion – Turkey (Gobble Gobble!)
- 329: Turkey-dinner potion – Cooked Turkey (mmmmm turkey!)
- 330: Turkey-arms potion – Cooked Turkey + Pool Noodle (Get turkey arms!)
- 331: Turkey-legs potion – Cooked Turkey + Giraffe Hoof (Get turkey legs!)
- 332: Cornucopia-shoes potion – Cooked Turkey + Corn (Get Cornucopia Shoes!)
- 333: Turkey-poop potion – Cooked Turkey + Rotten Sandwich (Poop turkey eggs!)
- 334: Potato-musket potion – Cooked Turkey + Gun (Get a potato gun!)
- 335: Turkey-dance potion – Cooked Turkey + Disco Ball (Do the turkey dance!)
- 336: Potato-grenade potion – Cooked Turkey + Dynamite (Get a sweet potato grenade!)
- 337: Turkey-bow potion – Cooked Turkey + Bird (Get a turkey bow!)
- 338: Fez potion – Cooked Turkey + Brain (Get a Turkish hat)
- 339: Pet-turkey potion – Cooked Turkey + Pet Tags (Get a pet turkey!)
- 340: Pie-bee potion – Cooked Turkey + Honey (Become a pumpkin pie bee!)
- 341: Turkey-leg-club potion – Cooked Turkey + Undead (Get a turkey leg weapon!)
- 342: Turkey-Rex potion – Cooked Turkey + Giant’s Ear (Become a dino turkey!)
That’s everything you need to know about finding the Turkey in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Potions & Recipes List and Ingredients List to learn what you can make.