We have the answer for "Star Wars" royal crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for "Star Wars" royal crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
“Star Wars” royal Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Coffee-flavored liqueur Crossword Clue
- Ethel’s pal on old TV Crossword Clue
- Draft status? Crossword Clue
- Eliot Ness, e.g Crossword Clue
- Genuine, with “the” Crossword Clue
- Sheriff’s star Crossword Clue
- Band boosters Crossword Clue
- Juanita’s home Crossword Clue
- Videotaped Crossword Clue
- Cheesy diner favorite Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROYAL (adjective)
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
- being of the rank of a monarch
- ROYAL (noun)
- stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- STAR (verb)
- mark with an asterisk
- be the star in a performance
- STAR (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
- STAR (noun)
- a star-shaped character * used in printing
- the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Premier Sunday Crossword - July 3 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Star Wars” royal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.