7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Tom brady’s alma mater, we have the answer below.
Tom brady’s alma mater 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Tom brady’s alma mater in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- MICHIGAN (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MICHIGAN (noun)
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card.
- the 3rd largest of the Great Lakes; the largest freshwater lake entirely within the United States borders.
- MATER (noun)
- an informal use of the Latin word for mother; sometimes used by British schoolboys or used facetiously.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Completely Fooled – 7 Little Words
- Fleeting – 7 Little Words
- Made a “catty” remark – 7 Little Words
- Dark furs – 7 Little Words
- Classic rock group led – 7 Little Words
- Snake – 7 Little Words
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Help to get a loan – 7 Little Words
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words