7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Farthest from the sunrise, we have the answer below.
Farthest from the sunrise 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Farthest from the sunrise in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- WESTERNMOST (11 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WESTERNMOST (adjective)
- farthest to the west.
- FARTHEST (adverb)
- to the greatest distance in space or time (`farthest’ is used more often than `furthest’ in this physical sense).
- to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage (`furthest’ is used more often than `farthest’ in this abstract sense).
- FARTHEST (adjective)
- (comparatives of `far’) most remote in space or time or order.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words
- Didn’t hear the alarm – 7 Little Words
- Well-bred – 7 Little Words
- Wedding wear – 7 Little Words
- Like spongebob’s pants – 7 Little Words
- Mortifies – 7 Little Words
- Jazz singer billie – 7 Little Words
- Learned – 7 Little Words
- Odometer’s place – 7 Little Words
- Sound of a bell – 7 Little Words