New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that was is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, craft items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will need to know how to get yourself some Mint for cooking. We’ll show you how in this guide.
To get Mint in New World, you will need to gather Herbs from specific regions in the game. These areas are Restless Shore, Weaver’s Fen, and Windsward. When you gather Herbs in these locations, you have a chance to get Mint with every bush. You can increase your chance by increasing your harvesting luck and skill levels.
The Herb bushes are fairly easy to spot due to the purple flowers, which you can see demonstrated below. After you gather a bush, it will respawn after about 10 – 15 minutes.
As for the locations, you will find that Restless Shore and Windsward are your best bets. Here’s a couple of maps to show you where-to go, credit to New World Map.
The middle and northern areas of Restless Shore are the best locations for farming Mint in this region.
The southeastern shore of Windsward is going to be the easiest area to farm Mint in the region.
Mint is used in the following recipes:
- Filet with Mint and Cracked Barley – Increase Dexterity by 18 and Constitution by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Glazed Melon Bread – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 15. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Honeyed Melon – Increase Dexterity by 20 for 30 minutes.
- Roasted Game Bird with Beny Glaze – Increase Dexterity by 12 and Constitution by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Wild Berry Compote – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Arcana items by 10. Increases your maximum gear score when crafting Arcana items by 10. Effects last for 30 minutes.
- Wild Berry Trifle – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Arcana items by 8 for 25 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Mint in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!