New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that was is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, craft items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will need to know how to get yourself some Nutmeg for cooking. We’ll show you how in this guide.
To get Nutmeg in New World, you will need to gather Herbs from specific regions in the game. These areas are First Light, Great Cleave, and Weaver’s Fen. When you gather Herbs in these locations, you have a chance to get Nutmeg with every bush. You can increase your chance by increasing your harvesting luck and skill levels.
The Herb bushes are fairly easy to spot due to the purple flowers, which you can see demonstrated below. After you gather a bush, it will respawn after about 10 – 15 minutes.
While there are Herbs in Great Cleave and Weaver’s Fen, there aren’t any good maps to locate them by at the moment. First Light, however, has quite a few locations you can use to find Nutmeg. Credit for the map goes to New World Map!
Nutmeg is used in the following recipes:
- Game Stuffed Apples with Mushrooms – Increase Constitution by 6 and Focus by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Carrot Cake – Increase Strength by 24 and Constitution by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Honey Brew – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 10. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 10. Effects last for 30 minutes.
- Melon Infusion – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 10. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 10. Effects last for 30 minutes.
- Roasted Carrots – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1000 points for 20 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Nutmeg in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!