New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, craft items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will need to know how to get yourself some Parsley for cooking. We’ll show you how in this guide.
To get Parsley in New World, you will need to gather Herbs from specific regions in the game. These areas are Cutlass Keys, Edengrove, and Mourningdale. When you gather Herbs in these locations, you have a chance to get Parsley with every bush. You can increase your chance by increasing your harvesting luck and skill levels.
The Herb bushes are fairly easy to spot due to the purple flowers, which you can see demonstrated below. After you gather a bush, it will respawn after about 10 – 15 minutes.
Cutlass Keys is a lower level area, so it will be an easier place to gather the Parsley if you need it. You can also find Cinnamon and Peppercorn when harvesting in this region. Credit to New World Map for the map featured below.
While you will find Parsley in both Mourning Dale and Brightwood, information on the spawns there is incredibly limited. We’ll update this guide in the future if more locations are found.
Parsley is used in the following recipes:
- Roasted Turkey Thigh – Increase Focus by 24 and Dexterity by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Butter Poached Oysters on Angel Hair – Increase Focus by 24 and Strength by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Grilled Poultry with Saffron Rice – Increase Constitution by 12 and Focus by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Fish Cakes – Increase Intelligence by 12 and Focus by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Calamari and Tomato Stew – Increase Intelligence by 30 for 35 minutes.
- Filet in Mushroom Sauce – Increase Intelligence by 24 and Dexterity by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Venison Stroganoff – Increase Intelligence by 12 and Dexterity by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Squid Ink Pasta with Clams – Increase Intelligence by 24 and Strength by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Fall Harvest Turkey – Increase Dexterity by 24 and Strength by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Stuffed Squash – Increase Strength by 12 and Intelligence by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Salted Roasted Vegetables – Increases your Luck when mining by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Parsley in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!