New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that was is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, craft items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will need to know how to get yourself some Oregano for cooking. We’ll show you how in this guide.
We also have posts for ingredients and herbs like Salt, Rice, Parsley, Paprika, Sugar, Nutmeg, Mint, Peppercorn, Ginger, Garlic, Cinnamon, Basil, and Dill!
To get Oregano in New World, you will need to gather Herbs from specific regions in the game. These areas are Monarch’s Bluff, Restless Shore, and Shattered Mountain. When you gather Herbs in these locations, you have a chance to get Oregano with every bush. You can increase your chance by increasing your harvesting luck and skill levels.
The Herb bushes are fairly easy to spot due to the purple flowers, which you can see demonstrated below. After you gather a bush, it will respawn after about 10 – 15 minutes.
Monarch’s Bluffs is one of the starting areas that you could end up in when you create your character. Credit to Map Genie for the map used below.
Restless Shore is another area where you can find Oregano. Mint will also be a possible herb that you get when you gather from bushes in the area. Credit to New World Map for the map featured below.
Oregano is used in the following recipes:
- Game Meat Skewers – Increase Focus by 6 and Constitution by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Fish with Tarragon and Oregano – Increase Focus by 6 and Dexterity by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Wolf Loin Meat Pies – Increase Constitution by 18 and Focus by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Roasted Rabbit with Seasoned Vegetables – Increase Constitution by 40 for 40 minutes.
- Spaghetti Bolognese – Increase Strength by 24 and Intelligence by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Salted Roasted Vegetables – Increases your Luck when mining by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
- Savory Vegetable Medley – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Weaponsmithing items by 15. Increases your maximum gear score when crafting Weaponsmithing items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Oregano in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!