Roblox Wacky Wizards is getting into the Halloween spirit with the addition of the Candy currency. If you want to get enough to get the Pumpkin ingredient, and the variety of cosmetics that are available then you’re going to need to complete the Scare Board each day! We’ll tell you all of the potions you’ll want to know to easily get those sweet candies.
The Scare Board is located in front of the Volcano where you will find the Headed HorseMan and all of the items that you can purchase with Candy.
All Scare Board Quests
We have a full list of the currently-known potions that you will need to create for specific keywords on the Scare Board. The name of the NPC you need to use these at might change, but the potion needed should always be the same.
Scare Board Potions List
- Fire – Fire breathing potion (Rotten Sandwich + Chilli)
- Witches – Broom potion (Witches Brew + Fairy)
- Noodles – Noodle potion (Pool Noodle)
- Farts – Squirting potion (Rotten Sandwich)
- Spiders – Spider Pet potion (Spider + Pet Tags)
- Fish – Flounder potion (Fish)
- Aliens – Alien potion (Alien Parasite)
- Explosions – Explosive potion (Dynamite)
- Warts – Warty potion (Spider)
- Bees – Bee-cannon potion (Gun + Honey)
- Discos – Discoman potion (Disco Ball)
- Zombies – Zombie potion (Brain)
Each time the Scare Board refreshes, you’ll need to head over and drink a potion near the correct NPC. Here’s a list of the ones that will show up on the board.
You can find the Developers, who are Jandel and Foryxe, at the middle of the map near the forest.
Dumpster Diver Dan
Dumpster Diver Dan is located near the lake and the waterfall. You’ll see him on the right side of it if you’re facing the waterfall. Look for his campfire and dumpster.
You will find the Goblins in the Goblin Village area which has been carved out of the mountain and is near the big volcano.
Oz the Wizard can be found in the cave that is almost directly behind the huge tree in the forest.
The Witches are in a cave that is beyond the desert areas with all of the cactus. You will need to go over the train tracks at the bridge and into the nearby cave to find them.
That’s everything you need to know about completing the Scare Board in Wacky Wizards! There’s a whole lot of things you can create in this game, so make sure to check out our Wacky Wizards Potions & Recipes List and Ingredients List to learn what you can make.