New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, make items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will want to know how to get yourself some Corn for cooking! We’ll show you how in this guide.
To get Corn in New World, you will need to head to farm areas on the map. These locations can be found in different regions of the game and include Everfall, Ebonscale Reach, Monarch’s Bluffs, First Light, Reekwater, and Windsward. Corn is a Tier 2 ingredient, so they can be found fairly easily!
Corn can also be obtained from a Food Supply Carts. These are located in both Windsward and Reekwater! The one problem with these carts is that you can only gather from them if your Faction has control of the region. If you open your map, you will see a color that represent the faction that is currently in control. If it is not the faction that you have chosen, then you won’t be able to get anything from the cart.
Corn Location Maps
The best way to get yourself some Corn is just by gathering it from plant spawns. Credit to New World Map for the images featured below.
Ebonscale Reach has a couple of corn spawn locations to the south of the settlement.
Everfall has four spawn locations, a couple of them are pretty close to the settlement. The others ones are northeast, which wouldn’t make for great farming.
Windsward is likely the go to choice if you want to get a lot of corn fast. There’s two big spawns close to the settlement, so you can pop in and grab a bunch of corn and get out.
First Light has a solid corn spawn to the north of the settlement, and one pretty close for a quick shucking.
If the name Reekwater didn’t deter you in the first place, then maybe the lack of any good corn spawns will!
Corn are used in the following recipes:
- Blackened Mandje Mandje with Corn Succotash – Increase Focus by 40 for 40 minutes.
- Sausage with Creamed Corn – Increase Intelligence by 6 and Focus by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Steamed Abaia Serpe – Increase Intelligence by 40 for 40 minutes.
- Spicy Steak Pie – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
- Glazed Melon Bread – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 15. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Jewelcrafting items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Breakfast Bread – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 1900 points for 35 minutes.
- Creamed Corn – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Engineering items by 12. Increases your maximum gear score when crafting Engineering items by 12. Effects last for 35 minutes.
- Herb-Crusted Corn on the Cob – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 1700 points for 30 minutes.
- Cornbread – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 1400 points for 25 minutes.
- Cooked Corn – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 1000 points for 20 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Corn in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!