Pokemon Scarlet and Violet bring some new additions to the game, which means there’s a lot of new pocket monsters out there that can be collected and battled against. When you’re looking to bring a team together, you want to make sure they Pokemon are as strong as they possibly can be. To get the most out of your battlers, you will want to have the ideal nature for them. If you want to know what the best nature for Dondozo is in the game, we have the information for you in this guide.
If you want to see all of the weaknesses and strengths of any Pokemon, be sure to head over to our Pokemon Type Chart guide!
Best Dondozo Nature
The Best Nature for Dondozo in Pokemon is either Adamant or Impish. Adamant is likely the preferred option, as Dondozo has a high Physical Attack and low Special Attack. It is unlikely that you will be using any Special Attack moves, which makes it an unnecessary stat.
Here’s a look at Dondozo’s Base Stats:
- HP: 150
- Attack: 100
- Defense: 115
- Sp. Atk: 65
- Sp. Def: 65
- Speed: 35
Impish on the other hand will give you increased Physical Defense, which is pretty high on Dondozo. In either case, you want to take the nature that will decrease Special Attack, because that is going to go unused the majority of the time you are using this Pokemon.
If you’re curious what each nature does in the game, here’s list of them:
- Adamant – Raises ATTACK, lowers SPECIAL ATTACK
- Bashful – Neutral
- Bold – Raises DEFENSE, lowers ATTACK
- Brave – Raises ATTACK, lowers SPEED
- Calm – Raises SPECIAL DEFENSE, lowers ATTACK
- Careful – Raises SPECIAL DEFENSE, lowers SPECIAL ATTACK
- Docile – Neutral
- Gentle – Raises SPECIAL DEFENSE, lowers DEFENSE
- Hardy – Neutral
- Hasty – Raises SPEED, lowers DEFENSE
- Impish – Raises DEFENSE, lowers SPECIAL ATTACK
- Lax – Raises DEFENSE, lowers SPECIAL DEFENSE
- Lonely – Raises ATTACK, lowers DEFENSE
- Mild – Raises SPECIAL ATTACK, lowers DEFENSE
- Modest – Raises SPECIAL ATTACK, lowers ATTACK
- Naive – Raises SPEED, lowers SPECIAL DEFENSE
- Naughty – Raises ATTACK, lowers SPECIAL DEFENSE
- Quiet – Raises SPECIAL ATTACK, lowers SPEED
- Quirky – Neutral
- Rash – Raises SPECIAL ATTACK, lowers SPECIAL DEFENSE
- Relaxed – Raises DEFENSE, lowers SPEED
- Sassy – Raises SPECIAL DEFENSE, lowers SPEED
- Serious – Neutral
- Timid – Raises SPEED, lowers ATTACK
If you need help finding Pokémons and items, we have some additional guides for you: Where to find Mints, Where to find Frigibax, Where to find Tinkatink, Where to find Sinistea, Where to find Bronzor, Where to find Mankey, Where to find Charcadet, Where to find Riolu, Where to find Eevee, and Where to find Wattrel.
That’s everything you need to know in choosing the best Nature for Dondozo. For more great content, check out the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet section of our site!