New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, make items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will want to know how to get yourself some Cabbage for cooking! We’ll show you how in this guide.
To get Cabbage in New World, you will need to head to farm areas on the map. These locations can be found in different regions of the game and include Ebonscale Reach, Everfall, Monarch’s Bluffs, and Windsward. Cabbage is a Tier 3 ingredient, so they are generally a bit more difficult to find.
Cabbage can also be obtained from a Food Supply Carts. These are located in both Windsward and Reekwater! The one problem with these carts is that you can only gather from them if your Faction has control of the region. If you open your map, you will see a color that represent the faction that is currently in control. If it is not the faction that you have chosen, then you won’t be able to get anything from the cart.
Cabbage Location Maps
The best way to get yourself some Cabbage is just by gathering. Credit to New World Map for the images featured below.
Windsward has two easy to get to locations near the settlement. You could easily go back and forth between them to do a quick farm if you are in desperate need of some leafy greens.
Monarch’s Bluffs also has two spawn locations, with one of them being particularly close to the town. If you are in need of some quick Cabbage, you can easily get it from the settlement.
Ebonscale Reach has a couple of spawns, but they are pretty far south in the region. You can get there by going north from the Monarch’s Bluffs settlement, or you can fast travel via the nearby Spirit Shrine.
If you want the most Cabbage found in one area then you’ll want to head to Everfall. Just northwest of the town is an area with quite a few spawns of the green stuff.
Cabbage is used in the following recipes:
- Smoked Rib Cap with Cabbage and Barley Soup – Increase Constitution by 24 and Focus by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Stuffed Pork Chop – Increase Intelligence by 20 for 30 minutes.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage – Increase Intelligence by 12 and Strength by 8 for 30 minutes.
- Roast Pork Shank – Increase Dexterity by 6 and Intelligence by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Fried Albenaja – Increase Dexterity by 40 for 40 minutes.
- Salted Poultry with Cabbage – Increases your Luck when logging by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
- Spicy Cabbage Soup – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 15. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Herb-Crusted Vegetables – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Engineering items by 15. Increases your maximum gear score when crafting Engineering items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Cabbage-Wrapped Roasted Fish – Increases your Luck when logging by 1900 points for 35 minutes.
- Vegetable Boil – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1900 points for 35 minutes.
- Herb-Roasted Cabbage – Increases your Luck when logging by 1700 points for 30 minutes.
- Boiled Cabbage – Increases your Luck when logging by 1400 points for 25 minutes.
- Roasted Cabbage – Increases your Luck when logging by 1000 points for 20 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Cabbage in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!