Roblox Wacky Wizards delivers a new update each week, which is now known as Wacky Weekends! The patch will sometimes bring us a new ingredient, and just about always give us some new potions to brew. We will have all of the information you could want about this week’s that is set to be the Spooky Update in this post!
You can find every potion that exists in the game with our Wacky Wizards Potions List post!
Wacky Wizards Spooky Update
The Spooky Update was released on October 8th, 2021. This release brings the Halloween event into the game, where you can collect Candy to redeem for various items. One of those is the new Pumpkin ingredient which can be purchase for 1,800 Candy! You can find out where to get it in our how to get candy guide.
There’s a variety of items you can get with Candy in the game. Here’s a list of what you can get:
- Headless Horseman Title – 1,000 Candy
- Skeleton Voice by Russo – 1,2000 Candy
- Zombie Voice by Sketch – 800 Candy
- Jack O’Lantern Cauldron Skin – 1,600 Candy
- Skull Cauldron Skin – 1,400 Candy
- Pumpkin Ingredient – 1,800 Candy
Scaring NPCs (Trick or Treating)
The Trick or Treat part of the game has you making potions that will scare some of the NPCs in the game. There’s a board behind the Headed HorseMan with the name of an NPC and the required potion you need to scare them. They are pretty obvious what will work, it usually translates to the ingredient name. You need to bring the potion over to the NPC and drink it in front of them to get the reward!
- Fire – Fire breathing potion (Rotten Sandwich + Chilli)
- Witches – Broom potion (Witches Brew + Fairy)
- Noodles – Noodle potion (Pool Noodle)
- Farts – Squirting potion (Rotten Sandwich)
- Spiders – Spider Pet potion (Spider + Pet Tags)
- Fish – Flounder potion (Fish)
- Aliens – Alien potion (Alien Parasite)
- Explosions – Explosive potion (Dynamite)
- Warts – Warty potion (Spider)
- Bees – Bee-cannon potion (Gun + Honey)
- Discos – Discoman potion (Disco Ball)
- Zombies – Zombie potion (Brain)
Each time you scare an NPC you will get 20+ Candy. This will refresh each day and give you more NPCs to scare! Doing this each day will get you quite a bit of candy.
The Potion Trader
During the event the Potion Trader will appear randomly in the game. He will have potions listed on a board near him for you to bring to him to get Candy. You will get 10 for each potion you complete. It appears that premium potions can be apart of this, at least they were for me. The Potion Trader will spawn every 30 minutes with new potions to create. That means you can get 30 Candy from this method each time he visits.
When he spawns he will be in front of the sign that announces when the next Cyclops event will arrive! The potions will be different each time that he shows up!
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 233: Pumpkin-head potion – 2021 Pumpkin (Protects you from ender!)
- 234: Headless-horse potion – Giraffe Hoof + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the headless horse)
- 235: Jackbomb potion – Dynamite + 2021 Pumpkin (Drop a jack-o-bomb)
- 236: San potion – Beans + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Sans)
- 237: Skelly potion – Spider + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the skeleton)
- 238: Dave potion – Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Become the Skellington)
- 239: Broomed potion – Witches Brew + 2021 Pumpkin (Fly on a broom as a witch!)
- 240: Pumoodle potion – Chameleon + Pool Noodle + 2021 Pumpkin (Get pumpkin noodle arms!)
- 241: Skull-arms potion – 2021 Pumpkin + Spider + Pool Noodle + Chameleon (Get skeleton noodle arms!)
- 242: Pump-legs potion – Giant’s Ear + 2021 Pumpkin (Grow pumpkin legs!)
- 243: Handed head potion – Brain + 2021 Pumpkin (Grab your own head!)
- 244: Youkin potion – You + 2021 Pumpkin (Youkin potion)
- 245: Pump-gloves potion – Boxing Gloves + 2021 Pumpkin (Pumpkin Gloves!)
- 246: Sweet-shot potion – Gun + 2021 Pumpkin (Fire candy!)
- 247: Candy-poop potion – Rotten Sandwich + 2021 Pumpkin (Poop candy!)
- P123: Sus-O-Ween Potion – Hat of Gears + Beans + 2021 Pumpkin
Last Week’s Update
The Disco Club Update was last week’s release and added some new flair to the Cave Club. The ingredient you can get via a quest is the Disco Ball. You can find out what to do in our how to get the Disco Ball Guide!
A new premium ingredient known as the Superhero Cape was made available for 2,100 Gems!
Here’s a list of all of the new potions:
- 218: Discoman potion – Disco Ball (Become the man of disco)
- 219: FIRE MUH LASER potion – Alien Parasite + Disco Ball (Fire Lasers)
- 220: Techno-viking potion – Giant’s Ear + Disco Ball (Become the Techno Viking)
- 221: Confetti-cannon potion – Gun + Disco Ball (Fire the confetti cannon)
- 222: Neon-body potion – Chameleon + Disco Ball (Become the neon party animal!)
- 223: Disco-head potion – Brain + Disco Ball (Grow a disco head!)
- 224: Disco-body potion – Brain + Disco Ball + You (Become the disco)
- 225: Confettiplosion potion – Dynamite + Disco Ball (Explode into confetti)
- 226: Tail potion – Witches Brew + Disco Ball (Tail)
- 227: Afro potion – Robux + Disco Ball (Get that bling bling afro)
- 228: Rainfro potion – Robux + Disco Ball + Chameleon (Get that bling bling rainbow afro)
- 229: Pet frog potion – Frog + Pet Tags (Pet Frog)
- 230: Disco-grenande potion – Chilli + Disco Ball (Disco Grenande)
- 231: Speaker potion – Fairy + Disco Ball (Disco Grenande)
- 232: Slinky potion – Pool Noodle + Disco Ball (Become the Human Slinky)
- P107: Superman potion – Superhero Cape (Become the superman)
- P108: Spider-dude potion – Superhero Cape + Spider (Become Spider-Dude)
- P109: Green-dude potion – Superhero Cape + Giant’s Ear (Become the big green dude whos mad)
- P110: Invisible potion – Superhero Cape + Chameleon (Become invisible… whenever you want!)
- P111: Portal potion – Superhero Cape + Gun (Think in portals)
- P112: Aquaman potion – Superhero Cape + Fish (Become part of the sea!!!)
- P113: Werewolf potion – Superhero Cape + Witches Brew (HOWWWWL)
- P114: Purple-dude potion – Superhero Cape + Zeus’s Beard (Purple Dude)
- P115: Human-torch potion – Superhero Cape + Chilli (The HUMAN TORCH)
- P116: Purple-car potion – Superhero Cape + Wheel (You could live with your failure)
- P117: Sabre potion – Superhero Cape + Boxing Gloves (VOOOSH)
- P118: Flash potion – Superhero Cape + Giraffe Hoof (SUPER SPEEDY)
- P119: Frog-mount potion – Mount + Frog (Ride a Frog)
- P120: Fart-villain potion – Rotten Sandwich + Superhero Cape (Become the villain of fart)
- P121: Manbat potion – Superhero Cape + Robux (Be the man bat… wait the batman? no… no… manbat?)
- P122: Ivy potion – Superhero Cape + Magic Seed (The poison ivy)
That’s everything we currently know about this update that was released for Wacky Wizards! We will be covering all aspects of this new addition to the game, so be sure to check out the Wacky Wizards section of our website.